Instagram is an excellent social media marketing platform choice for businesses. But growing organic Instagram followers who would be following you is not easy. You need a strategic approach, Instagram marketing tools such as Instagram post scheduler and creative ideas. This blog will illustrate how you can increase your organic followers on Instagram.
Do you know the tried-and-true success on Instagram? Well, it is building dedicated followers organically. A brand with a real, engaged audience marks your tried-and-true success on the platform.
With more than 855 million users worldwide, Instagram is one of the most popular social platforms. This data depicts that the platform holds several opportunities for marketers to connect with the global audience, increase brand exposure, and build brand credibility.
But how will you connect with your audience? What is your strategy for increasing followers on Instagram? Let’s learn why you need real followers and how you can grow your Instagram organic followers.
Why You Need an Organic Audience Base on Instagram
The number of real and engaged followers is your true growth on Instagram. You can get it done in two ways- either organic, paid or both. However, paid promotion or advertisement for your brand can cost you thousands of dollars every year.
However, using the best social media management tools can help you multiply your ROI by growing your Instagram followers organically. So, small to medium-sized businesses prefer to increase their audience base organically. Besides saving money, the other advantages are listed below.
Benefits of Organic Audience Base
- build a community of loyal followers
- assist with word-of-mouth marketing
- credit your brand’s validity
- boost brand awareness
- the cost-effective and long-term way to increase your followers
- foster stronger relationships with your potential customers
- develop a strong brand reputation
- expand your business exposure
- get new followers
- generate more leads
- increase sale conversions
These are some of the compelling reasons to get an organically cultivated fan-base on Instagram. But how will you do it? To help you out, we have proposed a foolproof strategy for you.
What is the Strategy To Grow Your Instagram Following Organically?
Before you start planning the strategy to grow an organic audience base, ask yourself- why should people follow your business on Instagram? Although the Instagram marketing ecosystem is competitive, you can still attract your target audience without any paid promotions or advertisements.
Did you know that around 90% of users follow a business on Instagram? It shows that marketers worldwide are driving proven results leveraging the platform.
So, you must use the organic strategy in the best and most suitable way.
Also, you need the best social media management tools such as the Instagram scheduling app to make the process easier for you.
Let’s learn an ultimate guide that will help you grow your followers on Instagram in an organic manner.
Step-by-step Guide To Organically Increase Your Instagram Followers
Know Your Audience- Instagram brings an ideal opportunity to begin connecting with people who could transform into your likely customers.
Build an audience’s persona to discover your people, know their qualities, their preferences, and their problems. It will assist you in making audience-centred content to set up a trusted and compassionate brand voice.
For this, you need to identify
- Who is your target audience?
- What are their pain points?
- What are their values and likings?
- Where do they live?
- Why should they follow your brand?
- How can you help in making a difference in their lives?
These are some traits that will help you to create an audience’s persona. The better you know your audience, the more relevant will be your content. You can use the best social media auto post & scheduler that has intelligent features to know your audience and adapt to their audience preferences and create excellent content to engage them.
Learn About Your Competitors
Run a competitive analysis to know the major marketing strategies of your competitors. You will be able to understand in and outs of the competitive ecosystem on Instagram. Also, it will help you build a more solid Instagram marketing plan for your business.
The prime benefits of conducting a competitive analysis are:-
- identify gaps in your marketing strategies
- know your weaknesses
- recognize your strengths
- find the opportunities on Instagram
- learn from your competitor’s mistakes
Hence, it will help you to mark your Instagram journey on the digital path of achievement. So, take a real look at your business and create a strategy based on improvements and success metrics.
Create Engaging Content – The next thing you have to do is start building a loyal community organically on Instagram. For this, you have to share diverse but relevant posts based on your industry, audience likings, and your brand’s voice.
Remember to include visuals (pictures and videos) in your Instagram posts. Also, image quality and size should be ideal according to the rules of Instagram. You can start your plan by utilizing the best social media marketing tools for it. For example, Practina consequently makes perfect quality images for your Instagram posts.
Also, adding relevant hashtags to your posts is a must on Instagram. It will help your post to increase searchability and reachability. Thus, your posts can reach more people that will help you to gain more followers.
Schedule Your Posts
Recognize what to post, when to post, and how regularly to post. It will help you with imparting the right content to the ideal audience at the perfect time. Physically doing so can be testing. So, utilize an automatic Instagram post scheduler to share your content at odd times, ends of the week, and even occasions.
In order to schedule your posts, learn:-
- When is your audience most active?
- How well do they engage with your content?
- At what time you should schedule your post to maximize engagement?
- On what days you get a huge response from your followers?
Thus, you will reach your audience at the best time. It will help you get more likes, comments, and shares. And you will have a loyal fan-base!
Start Two-way Interactions
How often do you communicate with people who follow your brand, share feedback, or comment on your images? You will be wondering how important it is? The reason is people love brands that make them a priority and start positive interactions.
So, emphasize communicating with your audience. However, most marketers express that they have no time to interact with their followers. Are you also facing the same challenge?
The major reason behind this is- manually managing and executing Instagram marketing is a challenge. Therefore, you need an automatic tool such as the best Instagram post scheduler that streamlines the processes and saves you time.
Thus, these are the actionable steps that comprise an effective and mindful Instagram marketing strategy. Now, you have a fair idea that scheduling your Instagram posts is the key to expand your brand reach, attract more people, and grow your followers.
Also, you have learned that using the best Instagram post scheduler is the best way to do so. Manually scheduling tasks can save a little time but involves tiresome procedures.
Top 5 Powerful Instagram Post Scheduling Tools
There are so many Instagram post schedulers in the market. But, you need to make a thoughtful decision while choosing one. Here are the 5 best tools for scheduling posts on Instagram.
- Visually plan your posts on Instagram.
- Helps you to schedule Instagram stories and posts.
- Include a comment while scheduling Instagram posts.
- Easily create, save, and organize hashtags.
- Analyze your Instagram marketing strategy.
- Try it free for 14 days.
- Helps you to schedule and publish on Instagram directly.
- Optimize your photos and videos to your business account on Instagram.
- Manage social media channels including Instagram, Twitter, & Facebook from a single dashboard.
- You can easily monitor your Instagram business growth.
- Helps you in aligning your marketing team.
- Allow a free trial of 30-days.
- Allow automation to creates, schedule, and publish relevant posts for your business, holidays and events on Instagram.
- Automates scheduling social media posts at the right time when most of your audience is online
- Handle all social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and others) on-the-go.
- Build your brand reputation using Practina. It turns positive customer reviews into Instagram posts.
- Get simplified Instagram marketing processes.
- Crafts perfect posts for your Instagram business account.
- Automatically publishes posts on Instagram (along with other social channels at the same time).
- Easily handle all the social media channels from a single dashboard.
- Comes with a 30-day free trial to try before buy.
- You can visually plan your posts on Instagram.
- Helps to publish your Instagram posts automatically.
- Comes with flexible payment plans.
- Suggest you plan your scheduling posts at the best times.
- Find on-brand content if you have no unique content to share.
- Measure your Instagram marketing strategy easily
- Choose between three customized payment plans that come with distinguished features.
- Permits you to share and distribute content on various platforms such as Instagram and Facebook.
- Encourages you to save time with streamlined work processes for your marketing team.
- Encourages you to create a well-organized social media calendar.
- Consist of three parts- Blog Calendar, Marketing Calendar, Marketing Suite.
- Comes with a 14-day free trial.
So, these are the most powerful and robust tools for scheduling Instagram posts. They will help you to speed up your Instagram posting and scheduling processes hassle-free. Choose the right Instagram post scheduler that suits your budget and meets your unique business needs.
To Sum It Up
Growing followers organically on Instagram saves your marketing resources. Also cultivating a quality audience-base that can ideally turn into a customer-base. We hope you are ready to invest in Instagram marketing and getting the best Instagram post scheduler. You’ll notice a desirable organic increase in your Instagram followers ultimately.